Prices for social media marketing

My discipline is design, and I have limited experience hiring marketing consultants. Lately, however, as I try to help clients gain maximum exposure for themselves, I have been recommending that they retain a social media marketing person, to make sure that they get the best results from the designs that I do for them. I have seen prices all over the place. Whether it is for building a Facebook campaign, or any other elements of developing strategy and imlementing it, I have no idea of what is reasonable. Can anyone offer some suggestions for gauging what really makes snese?

Thanks!

be more specific, this can be anywhere from $20 to $150, depending what you want to do. I know people who charge $30 to $50 just to work on facebook likes.

Seen prices all over also. The items I have been advising clients on is to watch the Definitions and Metrics. Clients are paying for a service and making sure they understand what service they are paying for matters to me. Most of my clients have not been willing to jump forward, LOL, I could probably charge my clients a couple hundred dollars just to do the research on who they want to do their social media marketing.

I think it’s probably better to get a VA who has some experience with social, in order to get a more customized service. The one size fits all aspect of many social media services I see now days isn’t always the best way to go.

Hi friends.
the prices of social media market is getting higher and very expensive the peoples booked their designs and show to the other peoples by the social media market but the price of this work is on high stage and have no in under of any body

This is amazing to get Facebook likes and twitter followers from only five dollars and that only you need to get started and then it starts the best part of the social media marketing which is the current need of era.