Printerest follower

How can I increase my Printerest followers? Have any easiest way to increase my Printerest followers?:lol:

Follow other active members, share something unique with them. This is the only easiest & ethical way. :slight_smile:

There is no Social Media site named Printerest. So for a start, make sure you know a site’s name before you ask a question about it.

If you have some Good pictures in your profile then follow other member. 5 out 10 will be follow you back. Saying this according to my experience.

Make sure you organically grow your followers and traffic with good content and participation. Fake followers, etc are a quick way to get your account slapped down.

I like what you said about participation. Although I don’t use Pinterest, I think it’s the same for all Social Media. The way to get noticed is through comments and sharing. If you want to extend your reach, just posting and asking for shares won’t do it. You have to show interest in those who follow you as well.

Hi Sharon

Some of the other ways that can drag in the number of followers are:

1. You can sync your other social media sites say Facebook, Twitter, etc along with the Pinterest account that you have.
  2. Preferring the hash tags that are quite prevailing in Twitter.
  3. Also, you have to update your pin board with a fresh content with high quality images/pictures.
  4. On keeping the pins in an organized way would do so. Added to this, you should also engage actively by commenting, repining, or “Like” a pin.

If these are followed to the most, you’d likely experience the visitors flow to your account, I hope.

For increasing Printerest follower you need to share something unique and follow active members of the site.

Hi,I am also a joined pinterest a month ago and i started to repinned and give likes to the followers.Automatically i got so many followers to start following me.In 20 to 25 days time i have more than 30 +.Hope it will gradually improve.

Thanks for the info, man I’m learning the same goes for twitter, you have to interact! And keep self-serving links to a minimum.

There is an app for other social media sites: hootsuite. Does anyone know if there is something for Pinterest that allows a member to engage and add followers etc. in the form of a dashboard. Anyone have experience with Pinerly (now called Reachli)? It seems that is for analytics for Pinterest, but there seems to be some buzz for that.<snip>

I find that leaving comments is the fastest way to get people’s attention on your board. If the content is good then they will follow you.

If you want to increase your pinterest followers then stay active and post regularly, comment more on relevant pins and never forget to include description in your image.:slight_smile:

Like other social Media, you need to share something intersting for the fan. in this case you can increase your followers

This thread has gone quite repetitive. Sorry, but it’s CLOSED!