Private cloud solution with a SaaS application

Hi,
I am developping a SaaS (web application) used by the director of company,I want to add a private cloud solution to exchange the files in the company betwen the director and the comptability service ,do you think that this a good idea??
my second question is,how can I secure this kind of solutions
thanks a lot for help

is it complicated :frowning:

Why is it complicated? Have you tried something like Own Cloud? It’s fairly easy to set up, but I have no idea about the security.

thanks @mawburn but I have to create my own private cloud solution for the company that works with my SaaS application

Ok… So what is your question then?

my question is,is it a good idea to create my own private cloud space for stocking data?with this solution,do I respect the cloud architectre
thanks Mr mawburn for help

It depends on what you are talking about reall. I don’t think it would be that hard, or wrong, to make an app that synced remote folders over SFTP.

ok Mr mawburn thanks I just need opinions to make sure of my decision de apply this solution on the web’s application of the company :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.