Problem css with sharp in photoshop

I have PDS anh text have “set anti aliasing menthod” is sharp. i don’t know to style css that made html file look like photoshop file.

help me please.

You can’t do that with CSS, I’m afraid. There are settings on some computers to make font rendering better, but you can’t make your users do that.

what i can do that made my text look like.

You can use methods such as Sifr (flash text replacement) and JavaScript text replacement systems (typeface.js) but they are slow and cause other issues. They should be used sparingly when absolutely needed.

The aliasing on text will vary depending on:

Operating system (Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OSX, Ubuntu etc etc etc)
Web browser (Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc etc etc)
User specific settings in both the web browser and operating system.
etc

When you do mock-ups in Photoshop it is best to either ignore the smooth text or use “none” in the alias option, but you will not be able to accurately replicate how the text will display either way.

Like Ralph said, you currently cannot influence what methods a user’s computer uses for text-rendering. OS X, Windows, and Linux all have their own text-rendering methods.

But browser vendors are experimenting with it, see Gecko, or [URL=“http://www.usabilitypost.com/2010/08/26/font-smoothing/”]Webkit. None of these methods are of much use at this time, particularly not for deployment on production sites.

1. I assume you mean PSD

2. Photoshop uses a different font renderer than browsers do… every OS uses a different font renderer… you cannot guarantee even the same fonts are available across systems…

So as others are saying, the mere NOTION of fonts appearing identical to what is in your PSD is basically a failure to understand what the Internet is and how to develop for it… Though that usually goes hand in hand with drawing some goofy picture in photoshop and then thinking it has anything to do with building a proper website; a flawed strategy at best as it usually results in shoe-horning content into a layout it was never meant for.