Problem with javascript

A report came in where you said:

i have a doubt in a code using javascript which i have posted…

What doubt are you having?

That’s a good question, and it’s one I don’t readily know the answer to. There are some books though that the author of jQuery has written, which you might want to take a look at. John Resig - JavaScript Programmer

Mostly though when it comes to jQuery, it is good JavaScript programming techniques that are used, along with jQuery documentation to help you learn about the specifics of jQuery itself.

do u know any websites online or offline that teaches jquery form the scratch so as we can be implemented in real projects…

actually i am a beginner in jquery i want to do it by simple method by just using class and id function…
whether is it possible with both of them…
if not then i have to go for pluins…

That information is in their documentation.

The problem overall is you don’t have a jQuery plugin called smartCart() which is causing the issue, if you comment out the line that tries to create a new instance of the non-existent plugin the rest of your code should run without any issues otherwise we can help you solves any issues that may arise after doing so.

so i need to create a javascript for id=sc_cart and for class=smartcart() then i have to write
the code for both is it…

The answer to your question can be found here

hi in my below jsfiddle my code is not executing kindly tell me how tom execute it…
below is my link to jsfiddle…

http://jsfiddle.net/ravi951/JwLeD/

i want exclusively jquery book from the scratch…
is it available…

Is this what your looking for?

Examples of online jquery tutorials are:
http://docs.jquery.com/Tutorials
10 Visual jQuery Tutorials for Designers
19 Unique jQuery Tutorials for Web Developers
20 jQuery Tutorials and Plugins to Impress Your Friends
30 Best jQuery Tutorials
40+ Excellent jQuery Tutorials
51+ Best jQuery Tutorials and Examples

And as far as the books go, this Amazon page lists John Resig’s books and gives more information about them for you.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_tc_2_0?rh=i%3Astripbooks%2Ck%3AJohn+Resig&keywords=John+Resig&ie=UTF8&qid=1315803361&sr=1-2-ent&field-contributor_id=B001JPAMBM

the book u mentioned for john resig is not available…
kindly tell me online tutorials for jquery using the same…

Nope, none not that I know of, no.

any book you know for shopping cart using jquery like implementation of shopping cart using jquery…
tell me good book for studying from scratch

tell me which one to use when like there isjquery.js and jquery-min-1.3.2.js and many other.how to know which file includes which function…

You’ll have to rely on what is mentioned in their documentation of the project. I cannot take the time to document that further for you.

Mostly their documentation is to help you use their plugin, not to help you learn how to write it yourself.

tell me exact logic in the shopping cart using flow diagram which gives better idea

Well, arrays are a common way to store information about a varying number of items.

hi,
i want to implement a simple shopping cart with 3 items with their id,name,description and price.
tell me the logic how really the shopping cart works.what is the logic behind it using arrays…