Problem with the php code of my site

Hi,
I want to ask how to change the language of Leave a Reply: Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *, Name, E-mail, Website, Comment in my wordpress theme. It’s in English and I want to be in Macedonian.

Thank you!

I assume that you’re using a plugin. Many plugins come with an option so you can adapt the messages (with this I mean the text that you sent via e-mail) and that also mean that you could change the text to whatever language you prefer.

Does your plugin have any documentation?

I don’t think every language is available (yet) but there are a lot.
Macedonian - Македонски (mk_MK) is one of them

No, I have not use any plugin, I’ve tried to make changes in the php code, but no results at the site. Everything else works except that ??? Every change that I have made or to say I have translate in Macedonian is ok at my site, except the contact form information ???

No, I have not use any plugin, I’ve tried to make changes in the php code, but no results at the site. Everything else works except that ??? Every change that I have made or to say I have translate in Macedonian is ok at my site, except the contact form information ???

Thanks, I will try this!