Sorry, I made a mistake when writing Amazon I wrote Amason... But still, the wget http://tarzan-aws.googlecode.com/files/cloudfusion_2.5.zip
Does not contain tarzan.class.php
This is why this time I setup the sdk from amazon: http://aws.amazon.com/sdkforphp/
Luckily it is very similar to cloudfusion. The only thing I had to change in the code on page 125, is require_once('tarzan.class.php') to require_once('sdk.class.php').
I did not need to change anything else. Very easy to setup.
Here for noobs that need more details on what I did:
In "/data/src" I downloaded the SDK. So with "cd" command go to "/data/src".
Get the zip SDK: wget http://pear.amazonwebservices.com/get/sdk-1.0.1.zip
rm -f sdk-1.0.1.zip
Move the folder of sdk-1.0.1 in sdk-1.0.1 to /data/src. I know it's the same name... It's a overhead... So change it... you can use mv command to do that.
Then go to /etc/php.ini and change the include_path...
In php.ini change "date.timezone" to your time zone... If you don't you will find your self with some problems...
In the sdk-1.0.1 folder change the config-sample.inc.php to config.inc.php and add your keys...
Change the require_once...
You should be cool with this setup... If you have any problems it might be because there is something missing. To test your setup go to your sdk-1.0.1 folder then go to compatibilitytest folder and then execute with PHP: sdk_compatibility_test_cli.php
Or you can use "sdk_compatibility_test.php" in the browser... But you will have to move it...
I will continue... If I find any other problems and solution I will post them here...
Also for the past problems try setting-up the SDK it my be the solution... I haven't test it yet but it would not hurt to try...