Proxy Site Name

I have a proxy site which needs a name. from my searching i have found the following names not registered, which one do you prefer?

haveproxy.com
applyproxy.com
allbestproxy.com
greatestproxy.com
proxyattack.com
proxyblitz.com
proxyassault.com
escapeproxy.com
igotproxy.com
breakfirewall.com
bigbadproxy.com
dontblockit.com

Or do you have another suggestion?

among these the best are : haveproxy.com and greatestproxy.com

None of them are really catchy that you would remember, plus if your going to aim it at school people and teenagers don’t forget that most URLS with proxy in them are blacklisted, if your using it for business then it’s a completely different matter.

If I had to choose I would go with Dark and say GreatestProxy…

The name doesn’t really matter. Most cgiproxy or phpproxy proxy sites have a short life cycle before being shutdown by hosts or closing due to huge bandwidth costs. Users have little brand loyalty and just shop thru a list of proxies looking for the next one that works.

Non of these names sound really attractive to me, except for greatestproxy.com.

some good points Net-Margin and El Camino… your right blocking proxy in URL’s would be the go for school admin’s. and el camino, i guess you are right, i think i will go ahead either way basically because i will be usuing it anyway.

personanlly i like “dontblockit.com
what are people’s opinions on that? or should i just go greatestproxy.com?

i like proxyassault.com because we will assault them dang administrators at school who block every site haha

If you have the name proxy in the url the website gets blocked by my work filtering.

greatestproxy is the best imho

I would make something like stealthsurf.com or letmesurf.com

kind of odd names but for some reason i like them. Some other ones I’ve seen are surfatwork.com and some have really complicated names (which are rather annoying). But then again like drunkenmedia’s point, oftentimes proxies are blocked due to their names since they are so easy to recognize if someone suspects that an employee/student is using it.

I would recommend using applyproxy.com or greatestproxy.com.

the best are : haveproxy.com

I suppose you are making mistake while show domain names which are availible for the registration on the public

You can try hidemybum.com :wink:

You can also try onlinehider.com

just for goodness sake don’t have cpa adds on a free proxy, found several today that do.