Pull Down Menus

Hello All,

I would like to create three Pull Down Menus… This is how they would look. continents would make first Pull Down menu, the second would be countries, So if one picks from the first say Africa, the second would have only the countries in Africa. And when one clicks the second one, that is picking a country … say Sudan, then the third Pull Down will have states/provinces in Sudan.

How do I do this? I want something that is simple and basic?

Regards,
Janus

How are you going to get the contents of the new dropdowns? For example, when I select “North America” from the first one, where is the list of countries for the second one coming from?

I will store it in JavaScript data type … {“North America”:[The USA, Canada] , “Africa”:[“Kenya”, “Tunsia”, “Morroco”]}

I’m sorry, I could have asked this before, but what browsers are you targeting? Do you want this to work on mobile as well as desktop?

Also, you’re going to be watching the “change” event for these <select> elements. The function’s logic is going to work like this: “When the user chooses a new continent/country, change the other options.” Are you ever going to want to remove that function?