Put subdomain in another server (reseller hosting), what domain i put in order form?

Hi guys,

I want to put some subdomain.mydomain.com in another server

i understand in current server, in WHM > Edit DNS Zone > mydomain.com > i just need to add A record like
subdomain A 222.222.222.222(another server IP)

before that, i need to set the another server first, so i want to order a reseller hosting for the another server.
My question is what domain i need to put in the order form? Is it ok still put mydomain.com?

Because i tried put subdomain.mydomain.com but its says not valid domain. Its standart hosting order form, using WHMCS

and what nameserver i need to use in the another server WHM later > Basic cPanel & WHM Setup > Nameservers, is it still ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com like current server use? Where i need to create the nameserver for the another server?

please help, this should be easy if you have done it before

You can put [noparse]mydomain.com[/noparse] Just make sure that you flag this with the reseller so they know to allocate a different unique id for that account; otherwise you might get into trouble with this.

You would typically use the same nameserver as your other account. You don’t need to set these anywhere else. The reseller automatically propogates these DNS servers for you, which is why you see them in Basic cPanel & WHM Setup > Nameservers.

Steve