Question about Blog Page Index

Now I have 3 new blogs, though i have updated for several times, I can’t see my blog sites indexed by google. What other works i should do to promote the index, and i can see my blog from searching Google?

Vivialice,

You can submit your site along with a sitemap to Google WMT (Web Master Tools). Once you have done that, search for your site using the site:operator in google. You should see all of your indexed pages after a week or so.

More info on that here,

Best,

Shawn

Google discovers new content and newly-created websites on the Internet through either of the following:

• Submission of your sitemaps to Google Webmaster Tools.
  • A link from an indexed content to your newly-created website/pages. Generally, this is the more preferred way as it is seen as your content getting endorsed by other websites that are “already in”.

You should ping your site whenever you post a new content using pingoat and ping.fm

It helps to index your content faster.

On the other hand, you can simply social bookmark your content using digg digg and bookmarkify.

It will help to spread your content and give more exposure to your website.

There are many ways to indexed “New blog post”. you can do social bookmarking, submitted link at facebook, twitter, google+ etc means social media. right!. this is the way to fast way to index the page into google search engine.