Question about Digital Formats

Hi,

I am going to purchase a 5 for 1 digital book deal, where it says it comes in PDF, Kindle, and iPhone formats.

I also plan to order the book “Build Your Own Database Driven Web Site Using PHP & MySQL, 4th Edition” separately, as I want to purchase the physical book. However, when adding the “Printed Book and PDF” to my cart, I noticed that nowhere does it say that I would also be able to get the Kindle & iPhone formats.

I was wondering, if I purchase a PDF of a book direct from the site (or in combination with the physical book) without the 5 for 1 deal, is it still possible to get these other formats (the iPhone format is what appeals to me), or do I have to purchase the book as part of the deal to get the other digital formats?

Thanks!

lamelama22, you may want to email SitePoint support to ask them that question, I’m not sure as to the availability of those formats generally. :slight_smile:

Figured I would post the response I got from customer support in case anyone else was interested. Also worth mentioning the mobile formats are awesome and work well on my iPhone.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the email. *At this time, you can only purchase the mobi and ePub files through the promotion, but as soon as the promotion is over, I believe those formats will be available for individual purchase. *So they should be available in about a week. *I apologize for the inconvenience.

I hope I have been able to clarify the situation. *If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Garrett

Customer Support