Question about the book jump start css

why the book “jump start css” don’t have a cover of the book like other books?

can you please add the cover? because whithout it, the book seems not fully and when I buy it, no where writed about that the book don’t have the cover of the book…

all ebook “jump start” series too without the cover of the book ?

Hi jfgames85. Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

What version are you talking about? The pdf and epub versions have a cover.

well, now first page looks like:

but, book must have a cover looks like that:

so, my pdf book do not have a cover

There is… after you open it, scroll up.

Why do you require your PDFs to have a cover?

That’s odd. Mine includes the cover. Where did you get your copy?

An older edition?

That looks like what I’d call the “classic” SitePoint “orange/blue/white” cover design.

Maybe @HAWK; can get some info from the book guys.

Mine has that exact page too, and I just downloaded it an hour ago. But if you scroll up, the book cover comes to view. The issue is, the first bookmark is to that white page, not the cover.

there is no scroll up (1 to 189), can scroll just down. I have one more book - CSS3 Anthology Fourth Edition. There I can scroll up and see a cover, but jump start css don’t have them.

well, I like, when the book is full, and it have pages with a cover both sides of the book

jump start css I bought in oreilly.com. I write issue there, but they told me: Greetings,
I would be happy to help, but unfortunately this title is published by SitePoint. O’Reilly media is a different company than SitePoint so please visit their website for any specific questions.

So they have a copy book from SitePoint without the cover…

I can’t scroll up it’s the first page (1 to 189)

Hi there,
I’ll send Simon Mackie this way - he is in charge of all things book related so should be able to shed some light on the situation.