Dear Sitepoint members,
Okay, now i was create plan about my business; I'm voucher seller. My first step is design the business logic rather than logical code. Here are all of tables that I guess up for set up this e-commerce.
- Supplier; Store voucher suppliers.
- Product; Store products detail (Include stock status).
- Product_Category; Store products category.
- Payment; Store my payment method that me and buyer use.
- Payment_Status; I guess this tables still relevant since I want to know whether the order has been paid or not.
- Order; I think this tables is the most important too.
- Order_Status; I want to use this table to keep in touch with all of created order.
Okay now i want to ask to all of you, whether my tables that i says enough to build an e-commerce system ? there is another table should i add ? And the last question is would you like to give me some book or reference to build database from scratch for some purpose ?
aren't you missing a customers table?
Ops, thanks r937 of course I was forgot about that
My big question is how to create normalization for my database design
looks reasonably well normalized already
come back when you've created the tables and we can confirm
This topic is now archived. It is frozen and cannot be changed in any way.