Question related to Facebook Timeline

Last week my old Facebook profile automatically changed to timeline.
Apparently Facebook will be forcing all it’s user’s to to use the timeline. So as a newbie, there were few things I wanted know.
e.g. can I get the photos of my friends on which I commented or which I’ve liked, to appear on my timeline?
If yes, then please explain how to do it.

Awaiting your reply.

You can get your friends photo which you have commended and which you have liked. you can tag your friend photo in your photo album and save this photo on your time line.

Yes. When you tag yourself on a certain photo, it should appear on your own timeline.

Check your friends profile to see your tagged pictures on which you commented.

Thank you all replying.
I would also like to know, can I add a picture from own album to my time line without having the activity published on the Facebook home wall?

Awaiting your reply.

Yes.You can have the pictures you want all you need to do is tag those pictures.

I can relate to this thread a lot. I’m having difficulty with my account too. I do wish FB didn’t force our account to be on timeline.

<snip>

Yes you can get that details, when you will scroll down you will all details as you go down, as by scroolin down facebook timeline goes back to the time from where you started or sign up into facebook.

yes above replies are correct you can tag the photos without publishing on your wall.

simply click on friends photos and you can find there photos which you had commented .