Rails Authentication with OAuth 2.0 and OmniAuth

Hey sorry, the problem was with this line “provider :twitter, ENV[‘TWITTER_KEY’], ENV[‘TWITTER_SECRET’]”.

As you have stated to copy paste Twitter key and secret, I did exactly same. But later found out that ENV[…] will search for environment variable set in the system. I found the solution after integrating Facebook login, with the error fb_id is not found. The solution was to either set environment variable for TWITTER_KEY and “T…_SECRET” or remove them and copy paste the key and secret as a string, withing double quotes (“sdfjk23424…”). I choose string method.

How ever now I have new problems now.

1. Using Twitter I can login but I can’t logout. For some reason delete request is not being processed. I’m sure of integrating all code to app controller and user controller. Still working on it.

2. And Facebook authentication happened up-to accepting app permissions. But soon after I accept it is showing me the error " :
    {“error”:{“message”:“Error validating client secret.”,“type”:“OAuthException”,“code”:1,“fbtrace_id”:“FNsnm7HwnE3”}}".
    Still digging on it.

3. Google+ requires some thing other than basic IP addresses (192.168…) like http://localhost. So its not going to happen anytime soon. I have to map my rails server to no-ip free domain name.

4. LinkedIn yet have to check. Anyways thank you for your support. I’m glad if you know solution to any of the above.