Real-Time Analytics for facebook insights

Facebook has released extensive updates to its Insights tool,which provides publishers who use facbook plugin with analytics,How content is performing.Now Publisher can see real time analytics this extensive upadate enables publishers to get real time distribution and see the how the their site (Publisher site) content are performing on facebook.For example publisher will see,if some certain post is performing very well and could especially adjust others post. The metrics are exportable through the Graph API. Publisher also can see the impression,refferal click and the most popular pages on publisher site.

Publisher can also see the A)Deeper Engagement Analytics,b)Demographics for Interactions
A)Deeper Engagement Analytics-Publisher can see how many user saw the button and how many click on them etc.
B)Demographics for Interactions-Site owner also can see age group,Gender,Which country show the number of per click etc.

I handle a few pages, but haven’t noticed that Facebook gives realtime insights, its just tooo slow for me with the pace that we are growing. I think social media monitoring tools with more features that are Facebook and Twitter friendly is what we need these days! One dashboard and you get all the insight in the world that you want!