Really basic question - fonts

my client has asked me to change the font on nav bar, headings and page content to be exactly the same as the ones he has seen on another website.!

http://www.thefirstmile.co.uk/AboutUs.aspx

question is, off the top of your head, can anyone tell me which fonts have been used here to save me a great deal of time trying out hundreds of different font types please?

[FONT=Verdana]

font-family: arial,sans serif,tahoma,verdana;

Apart from the logo, which is an image. If you want help identifying the font in that, you could try posting in this thread. :)[/FONT]

thats great thanks for your help

This code is a hot mess:

body, td, .td, .table, table { font-family: arial,sans serif,tahoma,verdana; color: #6a6d75; font-size:10pt; }

I know it’s not your code, but I hope you’re not copying it! We can definitely improve it.

body, td, .td, .table, table { 
  font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;
  color: #6a6d75; 
  font-size:13px;
}

font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;

This font stack doesn’t need Verdana in it, Verdana doesn’t go well with Arial. And if you’re going to use Arial, always precede it with Helvetica for the Mac users among us (and because it’s a better font). It could be argued that because Helvetica and Arial are so ubiquitous among Mac and WinPC users, you could leave Tahoma out, too, but for the one or two outliers who might have Tahoma and not the others, you can leave it in.

font-size:13px;

No one codes with point sizes any longer. The closest approximation to 10pt, given the disparate browser sizing going on out there, is 13px.

I don’t even want to know why the site has classes named “.td” and “.table” …