Redirecting Problem

I created a messaging system for my site but the prob is when i sent message then it go to <> message.php <> page but i want to redirect this link to <> messages.php?frm=‘.$user.’’ <> i tried header option and include option but its not working. its reply me an error so how could i redirect this link …

if you have solution or have a new idea please tell me.

Show us your code.

Just to take a stab in the dark, my guess is you are using the [fphp]header[/fphp] function after you have written output to the page (an echo statement, or any content) which is not allowed. A header function call must occur prior to any page output.

ow guys thnks for ur reply… i did and my problem is solved i just did change on form option it was look like <form method=“post” action=“message.php”> some code </form> and i just change that like this <form method=“post” action=“message.php?frm=‘$user’”> some code </form> and its now working that what i wanted :slight_smile: thank you guys :slight_smile: but if u have any other good idea if this is wrong then give me suggestion :slight_smile: