Regular Tweets?

If I start tweeting (say 5 to 10 tweets a day) regularly in tweeter, how much traffic it can bring?
Thanks for answer in advance:D

Depends on how interesting your tweets and how many is your followers, and how many will follow you because of your tweets.

depends on quality and how catchy your tweets is? but posting regularly helps you gain traffic…

Only depends on how many active followers you have. Another is how interesting your tweets are?

LOL 140 characters people …

True enough. But one that I follow often does sequential tweets to get in longer messages. eg. 420 characters = 3 tweets. A bit disjointed if there are other tweets between them, but it works well enough.

Thanks Mittineague !
:slight_smile:

You don’t. They find you. It may help if you #flag some of words you want them to find.

Thanks for all your valuable suggestions. I will start tweeting regularly and maintain quality of tweets.
Thanks

But how do I find followers interested in my niche ?

how to get tweets from followers in twitter…what i have to do so my followers give me more tweets?

Traffic from Tweets depends on the quality of contents. If your content is good you will get traffic from twitter.

Regular tweets are only going to aid you derive more traffic directed to your website. But, simultaneously you require maintaining the quality of the tweets.

It depends on the value and time of your followers! Value in sense if your followers are really in need of your things say a targeted customer! Time in sense, if you are tweeting tweets at the time of your followers presence or not! Also you need to tweet things with a mixture of personal things + business+tips+free offers+quotes ! Only then you can attain your followers interest!

What do you mean by tweets here? messages or re-tweets? I assume you were asking about re-tweets, then you need to build good network in your niche and provide valuable tweets! If your followers find them useful or interesting they will tweet them again!

It also depends on the quality of your tweets, if you just throw out spam and junk or fluff you’ll get nothing in return.

It takes a lot of honest work to convert followers into actual customers. :slight_smile:

Its depends on niche and visitor! and I don’t know your twitter network. If you only the member of your network then you can answer this question better than me :slight_smile: