Repeating image in footer

Hello all!

I’m trying to create a repeating image in my footer, but can’t seem to get the alignment right. On different monitors or viewing percentages, it will repeat the image many more times across the bottom of the page. If I try to add in any positioning elements, it disappears entirely. I’m kind of at a loss here, so any suggestions are welcome!

Page can be viewed here: http://www.sarahtesorero.com/circlechange/test.html

Thanks in advance for any help!

You can set the image to repeat, or not to repeat, but you can’t tell it to repeat a certain number of times.

If you want it to show the faint text on both sides of the main quote, but not to repeat the main quote, I would just make the image itself 50% wider and repeat that part of the image - then in the CSS, set it to no-repeat so that you just get one copy.

You can also set background-position, which aligns a point in the background image with a point on the page (whether it’s repeating or not). That will be much easier to get right if the image you’re using is balanced to the left and right of the main quote.

Thanks Stevie! I will try to change the positioning and see how I fare!

Well…

Your topic is very interesting… I am searching about to set the positioning of back ground, where i come across to this site.Your site is very useful and related to the development. I found this very good for all learners…

Stevie!,

Specially you have a good sharing in this thread… Your link is very important to find that relevant information…
I would like to say thanks for your this great information…