Reseller hosting

For an under $20 solution, I think you need to look at hosts that allow custom built packages. That way you can cut out the fluff. You cut out features you don’t use and thus cut down on the costs.

ie. If you don’t use a lot of storage but a lot of bandwidth, by cutting out a lot of GB’s, you can save $10 easily.

Oh god there are a lot of suggestion and comments.
I would like to tell you my personal experience. I used godaddy and hostgator but i have not satisfied. After that i have suggested to take dreamyhost.com
Really i became satisfied. Only because they are new they provide good support to all the clients. They are new but there service is good enough. There price plan also better than any other provider.
This is just my personal experience. You can take service from reputed hosting provider. But i know who can provide good service.
Thanks…

Hi
take a look at RsHosting or HawkHost. It seems to me they are affordable, good support and cheap prices.

I’m considering signing up for the GoDaddy 4GH package where you can host multiple websites - maybe I’m just oldfashioned though, but I have a hard time putting all my trust into a company called GoDaddy >_<

Still considering :slight_smile: