Resellerpanel review?

Hello friends,

I want to start my web hosting business and looking for best reseller hosting service.

I came across http://www.resellerspanel.com and it looks very promising.

But I would like to know your review. OR do you have experience with any better reseller?

Thanks much!

If you want the free, turn-key reseller option, an alternative might be resellersclub.com. Also Godaddy has a similar resellers program (at an upfront cost). I don’t know which one is better, but I do know that Godaddy’s shared hosting has been very slow for me, so it might be hard to keep your customers happy. :wink:

Yes, Godaddy sucks!

Did you mean resellersclub.com is better than resellerspanel.com ?

Thanks for your reply!

Did you mean resellersclub.com is better than resellerspanel.com ?

No, as I haven’t tried either, in any capacity. I just wanted to give you some options. It’s generally better to have where to choose from - though having too many options can become paralyzing. :slight_smile:

Is it a good idea to buy VPS and hire a skilled guy to install all software, WHM, cpanel, etc… Probably freelancers??

If yest which VPS and how much should I pay a freelancer on elance or odesk?

Thanks a lot!

I don’t know what a freelancer would typically ask, but there are companies like platinumservermanagement.com that can manage a cPanel server for you. Generally, VPSs with cPanel are managed. In any case, it is cheaper to get the cPanel license through your provider, as they get to leverage their licenses volume to negotiate better pricing.

I don’t know why you would go for a VPS though. A smallish VPS is a bad idea if you plan to resell hosting from it - it’s relatively expensive due to licensing and overhead (performance may not be the best too), and a bigger VPS is an even bigger waste of money while you don’t need its resources.

Thanks a lot mate!!!