Responsive Web Design Frameworks

Reading Responsive Web Design by Ethan Marcotte right now and it is a very fascinating book. Shapes the way I am looking at building websites now and a more fluid and adaptive sense to allow for universal access on every mobile and desktop device. What I find interesting is that it is a “mobile first” design approach, meaning the mobile framework can often times be built first for a robust and responsive web design.

Does anybody have any recommendations on a good responsive design framework to work with? And are there better alternatives to respond.js for IE6 or is this the best @media-query fix to go with? I think those are the only questions that I have right now but I may have more as time goes on.

Thanks,

I am rather liking http://foundation.zurb.com/ at the minute. Comes with good documentation and handles all manner of device specific issues.

Responsive web design frameworks are the latest trend in website design and development. It is the way to attract visitors to the website and currently a designer suggests the use of responsive web design for website development. This is because Responsive website design is the latest technique for website development that’s support all screens. That’s mean the grid and units are automatically resized as per the screen size. You can get the more information about the responsive web design frameworks from the below links : designwebkit.com/web-and-trends/responsive-web-design-interactive-infographics/, designwebkit.com/web-and-trends/responsive-web-design-frameworks-lazy-savvy-developers/