Hey guys, I have launched a new online store where I cell mobile accessories.
I need your feedback on the following:
- Would you trust the website to buy something.
- Does the website look attractive to you.
- Would you recommend it to a friend
I think you have a very nice start on your site.
Overall, the site looks very trustworthy. The design is very professional and coding is well done. Everything seems to work as it should. While I have not ventured through your checkout process, what I saw when I looked around was very professional.
The pages that I looked at were very attractive. The only thing that I thought could have used some work was the text that describes your site on the home page. I like that you have the text there to describe the site but it just looks sort of plain. I would find a way to make that more professional looking.
I would definitely send a link to your site to a friend to check out however since I have not gone through your transaction process, I can’t say for sure that it is a good experience.
- To have a site trusted by many users you will need some certificate + testimonial page
- Yes it does, but I would add more pictures per item to see overall look for the item
- Why not?
- Website looks great. I would buy something as the prices are great and free shipping. I would add FREE SHIPPING somewhere on the main page.
First thing that I noticed was the design of your header. You might want to change the font, size, and design for “Liz Trading” to make it stand out a lot more. I noticed what the buttons below the top banner said before the actual banner. Also, although not necessary, I would suggest lengthening you “welcome” paragraph. Four short sentences seem weak and doesn’t pull anyone in who reads it. So, spice it up a bit and lengthen if you can. If you do, be sure to include lots of keywords relevant to your site which will help with your seo. Also for seo purposes, consider using alt tags for your four images in the slideshow. Moreover, your contact page should have an email address or phone number listed because some people don’t like contact forms because many businesses ignore or take forever to get back to customers on such submissions. And for consideration, categories with no products aren’t the best idea because it will disappoint customers and send them looking elsewhere ie Mobile Chargers: Samsung. Also, increase the visibility of your Twitter and Facebook icons… maybe directly under the page numbers so that they are more noticeable or maybe on the right panel of the page. Good luck!
wow site looks great its a shame you dont have that many phones but all in all looks good i would defenetly trust your site you should get paypal your theme need a little work like shapes in the backgroud (e.g little circules) dont realy like plane white back grouds there realy boring and hurt my eyes
Your website looks good.
Logo looks a little unprofessional to me. I think the curvy front throws it off a little.
The jQuery image scroller in the banner looks good. I would recommend some better and cleaner photos though.
Change your banner design and logo, I think it is not so much attractive dear
If u will provide guaranteed and free delivery then surely you ll success in your business.
site looks reasonably "trustworthy" and yes i would buy something off there in theory. however from the front page, there was nothing that grabbed my attention that i would want. iphone cases are all over the place and lots of cool ones, so id probably be looking around more....but in theory yes, id buy from you.
the logo is the least professional looking part of the site...a new/modern logo may well help the whole site look better in my opinion.
good start tho
Its a cool site i like it
remember dont lose ever your clients trust
Both are fantastic, but the option B looks more relaxed. In my view point, Logo B should be above the line and Logo A below the line.
Shopping /eCommerce websites must have the product line "above the fold". The competition is tough and nobody wants to waste 5-10 seconds reading sliders etc. Better to show your products up front and get the talking in the bottom. People only want to look at the product and their prices.
Grammar and proofreading are a must... I trusted your site on the design but seeing grammar and punctuation errors in the title description (even the first line) made me a little sketchy. "We are wholesalers of most popular mobile accessories." Especially in you title statement of who you are, you never want an error there.
The transition of your slideshow with blocks is neat but I would suggest a "fade" style just because its more calming and seems to be more professional in my opinion.
I would recommend this to a friend if I had bought something off of it and was pleased with the service but design alone, it looks good! Work on grammar and syntax and it'll be a nice site:)
I would say you are off to a good start there with your new store. However, the mobile phone accessories market is a tough one to tackle and you might need more than what you currently have to attract visitors to buy your products.
If I may, here are some suggestions I have:
1) Provide reasons why your products are better. Perhaps you can alter your copy on the home page, but one good way to start is to explain how different your products are from others in the market in point form. If your products are cheaper, how much cheaper are they compared to the prices in retail stores?
2) More than just photos in your slider. It might be better to feature the different types of accessories that you are currently selling, such that each slide feature a particular type (Cases, Chargers, Headphones). Increase the font size of the text in your slides, or it will be hard for visitors to grasp what you are trying to convey in the slides.
3) Review your copy. As other users have mentioned, there are some grammatical errors that can be seen on the homepage (e.g. spelling of "accessories"). Having proper grammar and a convincing copy can work charms on converting visitors into potential customers. You should definitely look into that!
Good luck with your store!
This website is actually tremendous..pretty great i'd say..really nice website you made out there..great job..thanks for sharing..
Yeah man..that is actually a great website..good job..
This topic is now archived. It is frozen and cannot be changed in any way.