Review

Okay, I thought of getting an article reviewed here, but the site says, I do not have the required permissions to get an article reviewed, I don’t know what It means, may be I need to read the guidelines, thoroughly , which I will eventually. I still have a question, may be silly, I have always been told to ask questions, no matter how ever silly they be, so here I am with another of my silly question to you all :wink: Okay I just read the rules for review and If I have understood them correctly, to have an article of mine reviewed , I should have reviewed 3 of someone else work , I am a newbie, wet behind the ears, what can I comment about, I wonder lol

Anyways,

If I submit an article for review here or for that matter on any writing forums, and then finally submit that article either on my blog , or publish, or send it to my client or a blogger who accepts guest post, wouldn’t there be a conflict? cause if he does a Google check he can see the article on this site as well.

Hope you are getting my point.

Clarifications, are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You can post the article on your own site and post a link to it here—once you’ve done your three reviews, of course. Then it’s up to you what you do with that content later on.

Okay, so as I cannot submit articles for review, wonder if I can ask this question here, I have recently joined a tech writing workshop, where we were given some insights into writing content for tech blogs, and tech websites, selling technology related solutions etc. I wasn’t completely satisfied with the samples presented and the quality of trainers etc anyways this is what we been advised to do. Say if we are required to write an article ( generally of 300 words)on web hosting by X Company,

We need to start off with an introduction about web hosting as such in about 100 words, and
then features of a good hosting company ,again in about 50- 75 words,
thirdly give an introduction of the company in question for about 50 - 75 words, that’s a total of 200 words say minimum ,
then features of X company with reference to this particular service, i.e web hosting and finally conclude, by, may be selling this company’s services to readers etc. With a total word count of 300.

Now how can we make it different, are there any power words to use or words to be avoided, while researching for one such article assignment, an article says, never start your article by a question, say if you start off saying, are you looking for a reliable, dependable web hosting company, the reader may say, no and leave the page. so how creative can we make technical writing, and how interesting , enthralling can we make this and hold audience attention, I wonder.
I am not sure, If this is a valid post, or would be deleted.

One useful thing to do is study fine examples written by others. Look at the structure, wording etc. and picture yourself writing that. Would you do the same way? If not, why? Ask yourself lots of questions.

One useful thing to do is study fine examples written by others. Look at the structure, wording etc. and picture yourself writing that. Would you do the same way? If not, why? Ask yourself lots of questions.

Off course, we would, look at others writing and stuff, but sadly, as everyone here say’s the internet is full of crappy writing, and I was reading a couple of articles on Ezine, could not believe they accept such articles, so I felt better ask experts here