I want to create content authoring tool (similar to articulate storyline) rich DESKTOP application with below features:
- Integration of templates slide
- Integration of multiple templates.
- Import templates from powerpoint and other sources.
- Multimedia support like flash interaction, import video, audio, image,adjust brightness, contrast and drawing tools
- Integrate Video features along with built in video editor.
- Integrate Animation/Transition/simulation features in slides
- Insert characters and ability to resize and redraw.
- Theme and colour theme.
- Record Screen and convert it into slide along with ability to edit video.
- Setting trigger on slide
- Auto Save – User can switch off/on auto save feature.
I am doing technology check so Please let me know if this is feasible with window form or WPF? Do I need to use any framework?
Please provide detail if any one has done this kind of work in the past
Hi Ping5in and welcome to SitePoint.
To be straight with you what you need to build is quite a high level application as it involves quite a lot of data management, several view controls to manage all the content/video states and a control that allows for real time video editing. All-in-all it sounds like a fun project but I would recommend you take it in steps by learning how to code pieces of the application rather than trying to build it all at once.
This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.