Put your riddle below me.

It is my riddle.

What has teeth but can’t eat?

You can have a guess.

A comb?

A fork?

A sprocket?

A saw?

What runs but never walks, has a mouth that never talks?

a river?

Q: how many alzheimer patients does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: to get to the other side

:smiley: :smiley:

yep

oh dear :rolleyes:, using other peoples’ misfortunes and illnesses as the subject of jokes only goes to further substantiate less than flattering comments others have posted about you Rudy Limeback.

A little sanctimonious kennard. Humour and jokes are usually set against the backdrop of someone elses misfortune - that’s what makes them funny.
I’m sure there are plenty of jokes about Canadians/ Canada that could be seen as using their misfortunes and short comings eg:

[I]Three men were traveling in Europe and happened to meet at a bar in London. One man was from England, one from France and one from Canada. They got acquainted and started talking about their problems with their wives.

The guy from England began by saying: “I told my wife in no uncertain terms that from now on she would have to do the cooking. Well the first day after I told her, I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But on the third day when I came home from work, the table was set, a wonderful dinner was prepared with wine and even dessert.”

Then the man from France spoke up: "I sat my wife down and told her, that from now on she would have to do all the shopping, and also do the cleaning. The first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But on the third day when I came home, the whole house was spotless, and in the pantry the shelves were filled with groceries.

The fellow from Canada was married to an enlightened woman from the prairies… He sat up straight on the bar stool, pushed out his chest and said: “I gave my wife a stern look and told her, that from now on she would have to do the cooking, shopping and housecleaning. Well the first day I saw nothing. The second day I still saw nothing. But on the third day I could see a little bit out of my left eye …”[/I]

If we get to the point where poking fun offends everybody then we may as well give up and go home.

I disagree.

Of course he can post what he likes about other people just as I then assume he doesn’t mind other people posting anywhere what they like about him.

Then at least, it’s a level playing field :slight_smile:

Anyway, people can now make up their own minds on Rudy Limeback’s “riddle”. They don’t need you or I to make up their minds for them.

btw - I don’t see the relevance of any of your examples because none of them refer to any groups of people with any sort of serious illness.

oh well, laughter is the best medicine as the saying goes.
Try this one…

[LEFT]Psychiatrist phone
Hello. Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline
If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.
If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace the call.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn’t matter which number you press. No one will answer.
If you are anxious, just start pressing numbers at random.
If you are phobic, don’t press anything.
If you are anal retentive, please hold. [/LEFT]

I rest my case.

Like I said before

Of course he can post what he likes about other people just as I then assume he doesn’t mind other people posting anywhere what they like about him.

Anyway, people can now make up their own minds on Rudy Limeback’s “riddle”. They don’t need you or I to make up their minds for them.

:slight_smile:

ha ha, apparently you did not get the joke

i have alzheimers, dude, and i was making fun of myself

also, everyone whom i’ve told the joke has found it funny… perhaps you are just jealous because your river riddle wasn’t

I don’t know if you do or don’t and in either case it’s not relevant to me.

Like I said:

There is always the hilarious one about the guy who keeps getting banned from forums, re signs up, gets banned again but keep doing it.

oh how we laughed at that one…

huh? What are you talking about now?

If someone keeps coming back then doesn’t that mean he/she was allowed to come back?

What’s the point of “banning” someone and then let them back in? I don’t know how the forums security work but if they weren’t meant to be allowed to come back then maybe the moderators should be labelled the “Keystone cops” instead.

Is that what you were :lol: at with

That reminds me of another one:

Psychiatrist to patient: You’ve been coming to me for years now with this inferiority complex of yours, and you seem to have made no progress at all. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself!

You know what? You are absolutely right! Goodbye :slight_smile:

It walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs in the evening. What is it?

Human

Yep, sounds like a typical day for me. :lol:

Haha. Some gooders in here.
One of my faves:
Q: How do you get 20 Canadians out of a pool?
A: Say “Get out of the pool”

The answer of my riddle is a comb.