Right-aligned background issue

Sorry for the late reply guys, was pumping some iron…

The full code was real simple: i wrapped everything in the wrapper inside another div #inner. Set the background image on that #inner and removed it from the body… seemed to do the trick, without any shrink wrapping…

Like i said: no clipping, image stayed put at the right, tilling until the end of the viewport…

I tested it with 5 p’s, 1 p element, a p element with 5 words…

But guys, don’t worry about it… if it works without an extra element… that’s much better (i should have known that the 100% and min-height would have suffice… but then again, i’m no wizard yet lol)

And IE6 shouldn’t give problems since min-height = height for that beast, so the star html hack should take care of it … but i still have some 9000 posts to go to be 100% sure :smiley: :rofl:

Give it time :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s just a matter of remembering what others say in certain situations, understanding why that’s the answer, and then repeating it next time someone asks ;).

And IE6 shouldn’t give problems since min-height = height for that beast, so the star html hack should take care of it … but i still have some 9000 posts to go to be 100% sure :smiley: :rofl:

Nah you’re right on that ;). The higher your post count, the more you know!..

Just kidding obviously. :x

lol … well, i’m getting to my first 1000 :rofl: