Rotating Text in Container onLoad

Hi,

I’m looking for some sort of script that will rotate and randomise text in a container.

Here below, I have a Testimonial Panel on the right hand side of my main page, and I’m looking to display a random Testimonial within it.

<div class="randomtestimonialpanel">
          <h3><strong>Testimonials:</strong></h3>
          <p align="justify">Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the.....</p>
          <h4 align="right">-John Smith, Webdesigner</h4>
</div>

Obviously, It’s the following content that I want to rotate together (the testimonial itself and the name.)

<p align="justify">Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the.....</p>
<h4 align="right">-John Smith, Webdesigner</h4>

I’m not quite sure how to do this, I have all the styles set for the panel, <p> and <h4>.

I’m just unsure on the actual client-side of things.

Any ideas / help?

Thanks!

There are many possible interpretations that can be applied to that. Do you have an example of what you want to achieve?

Here is an example of the panel’s design.

http://cssdesk.com/ewvBq

Now, what I am looking for is <p> and <h4> to rotate together.

No ideas?

Hi,
Check this page:

it is a tutorial about how to rotate Div, Images, and other HTML elements with jQuery, by any angle. The Div (or other html element) is rotated with all its content.
Works also in IE 7+.