Sample questions for w3school jQuery certification exam

Hi
I need help for jQuery certification exam by w3schools. Please provide dumps for w3school jQuery certification exam. Please provide exam study materials.
Regards
Souvik

I’m sorry, but here we consider w3schools to be quite a misleading place that pretends to be an official resource.

2 Likes

I took the HTML/CSS one, and it’s honestly a joke. A huge waste of money. I have no reason to think you won’t be scammed out of the jQuery one, like I did.

Please do not go through with this. No employer will care about this. You will probably hurt your reputation if you tell them that you have a certification from there, considering how non-official they are regarded as.

Thank you very much for your responds. Actually my employer wants us to be w3school certified. It would be of immense help if I get any dumps or at least the question types.

This must be a joke. Please tell me someone has told your boss how bad of an idea this is.

My face when I read this:

2 Likes

I’m puzzled by what you mean by dumps?

There is an unofficial policy around here of being not very helpful when people want their homework done for them.

On the other hand, we are fully happy though to discuss and help people to learn more about anything that they want to learn.

First of all, we don’t willingly assist people when it comes to cheating on exams.

Secondly, if your employer specifically wants W3Fools certification, you need a new employer. No sarcasm. Trust.

V/r,

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are SPAM sites that sell such things. Apparently souvik86 has heard of these and wants one without paying for it.
Or maybe is hoping someone will come along with a “not so expensive” offer.

1 Like

At least in this case they are not affecting anyone’s actual qualifications since with the w3schools site having no official standing whatsoever and certifications they issue have at best no affect on the qualifications of the person receiving them. Of course some employers may sensibly take the attitude that if you are stupid enough to waste money on a meaningless certification from two nobodies then you are too stupid to work for them - so it could have a negative impact - in which case the spammers selling answers to these pointless tests are actually helping in this case.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.