Script Not Working With Chrome

This works fine in Safari and Firefox but not in Chrome. Can someone tell me why and how to fix it?

<form name="location" id="location">
                              <select name="menu">
                                <option selected="selected">Choose One... </option>
                                <option value="../locations/toc-at-fort-sanders-regional/">TOC at Fort Sanders Regional </option>
                                <option value="../locations/the-tower-at-parkwest/">The Tower at Parkwest </option>
                                <option value="../locations/oak-ridge-physicians-plaza/">Oak Ridge Physicians Plaza </option>
                                <option value="../locations/lenoir-city/">Lenoir City </option>
                                <option value="../locations/randall-robbins-location/">Randall R. Robbins Location </option>
                                <option value="../locations/seymour/">Seymour </option>
                                <option value="../locations/toc-spine/">TOC Spine </option>
                                <option value="../locations/podiatry-oak-ridge/">TOC Podiatry Oak Ridge </option>
                                <option value="../locations/podiatry-parkwest/">TOC Podiatry Parkwest </option>
                              </select>
                              <input type="button" onclick="location=document.location.menu.options[document.location.menu.selectedIndex].value;" value="Go" />
                            </form>

I do not understand, what is supposed to happen when the user clicks?

See you :cool:

I guess it is a relocation script? What happens in Chrome?

In most other browsers the script redirects them to the page for that select item. In Google Chrome it does nothing at all.

If this is the case, i gues that <input type=“button” onclick=“window.location.href=document.location.menu.options[document.location.menu.selectedIndex].value;” value=“Go” /> should work everywhere, but i have to say that i would use a function instead of putting JS code on “event”, i have hear somewhere that >= IE7 it’s disabled by default.

See you :cool:

The form name of “location” is being modified instead, so use the full reference of window.location to set the new path.

You, sir, are a genius! This was perfect. Are there any articles that you could refer me to that discusses this parameter (not sure if parameter is the right word)?

There is the window.location documentation, if that helps.