Any ideas about what could cause such behavior would be greatly apprecited.
I took the capital "S" off the slides folder and the slides.js file can now be found!
Now that I've moved to a Linix platform, I'm going to have to go through ALL my folders and remove any capitals.
We could help if we were to have a look at a test page that demonstrates the problem that you're having.
Pardon me. I was experimenting and goofed.
Okay, I now get a scripting error that fadeshow is not defined.
I presume that this is related to a scripting file not being found.
Currently the web site has a redirect loop, so it's not possible to view anything there at all.
OK, here is a link to my website: websitesbyideal.com
The home page is supposed to have a slide show running on the simulated monitor screen. I've attached a zip file containing the pictures and the scripts.
Thanks for your interest.