Scroll on Mobile Safari not working

Hi.

I’ve been building my responsive portfolio website and it’s almost finished. There’s only one more thing that I need to fix. For some reason I can’t seem to get the scroller to work on mobile devices. I’ve applied the ‘-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch’ CSS to the elements which require a scroller but it still doesn’t work. I’ve even tried installing scroll related Jquery plugins but again it doesn’t make any difference. Please can you help me to get this to work? If you go to http://www.rbimdesign.co.uk/, the pages that I’m having the issue with is ‘About Me’, ‘My Work’ and the other pages within that section, ‘Contact’ and the ‘Site Map’.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the ‘jquery.superslides.js’ plugin I’m using? I set up one of the pages as a static page (outside of the jquery slider) and the scroll works. Do I need to add/change something to this plugin? Again if you can help me with this I’d really appreciate it. I’m not really a Front End Developer so you might have to explain in more detail how to get around the issue.

Cheers.