Search.Completion.com Issue!

Hi,

Any ideas how I get rid of the really annoying search.completion.com browser search add on. I uninstalled everything I ould find associated with it and also followed this but it still appears - in chrome and in firefox!! So frustrating.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Hi,
I think I had the same thing once. I found the following page which instructed me how to remove this feature from all of my web browsers:
<snip>

Let me know whether it worked for you or not.

Regards,
Dave

I know it seems like it refers to a different software but it actually exactly what solves this issue.
The issue you experience is because you installed some kind of add-on, extension or toolbar that enables AC Pro features.
You can try millions of antiviruses and anti-malware software but it won’t work. It is just an add-on that you have to identify and the page I previously posted will do just that and guide you through. Here it is again (admins: if you want this problem to be solved you’ll have to trust me on this one-this is the only decent solution):
http://autocompletepro.com/howtoremove.aspx

Dave

^ seems to be ok. The page it links to checks the browser for Autocomplete.pro and then tries to uninstall it.