Search for the best browser

hello all. Hope you all are well and passing a great day. I use mozilla firefox for net browsing. in my opinion it is one of the fastest browser. But recently i am using mozilla 19.2 version and it is crashing pretty offen. So now i am thinking to use a new browser. So guys what do you think which browser is the best one.

That is a very broad question, open to a lot of opinion.
It is like asking, “Which automobile is the best to own?” It really depends upon how you use it. What is [most] important to you in a browser? “Speed” is extremely subjective.
Firefox has a lot of useful tools for webmasters. As does Google Chrome.

Im using chrome and its fast but this past week its crashing offend also. So i switch to rocketmelt.

Had the same experience with Mozilla. The newer it is, the harder on RAM and processor use. So now i`m mainly using Chrome.

Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera are typically the big four alternative browsers.

If your browsers are crashing with a fair amount of frequency, there’s probably something wrong unrelated to the browsers themselves.

The websites you’re visiting could possibly have bad or malicious code. And/or, you computer might be infected with something.

so guys which one should i go for now . google corma .

I haven’t heard of that one, but Google Chrome is very nice to use. I’m really loving its native developer tools. Ultimately, I don’t think there’s any doubt that Opera is the best browser, but it has a bit of a learning curve that puts some people off.

I too would suggest you to go for Google chrome, it is one of the safest options you have.

Take a look at Maxthon and if not on a PC try Dolphin.

They are both robust with features which may suit your requirements.

Don’t forget to post your choice and especially how the browser suited your requirements.

I think Firefox is much faster then Chrome so i am using Firefox from long time and i think it’s best and faster then other.

Mozila Firefox has been equipped with many core functional features and no doubt end user experience a best browsing environment. If you are feelings some difficulties while using firefox, I will recommend you to visit their support to fix the issue. On the other hand if you are willing to change your browser for faster browsing, Google chrome can be next choice.

Even i was a Mozilla user. I shifted to Chrome and it’s working best. Try to delete history in a month so your browser will not get crashed due to load.

[font=verdana]Read what the man said. It’s the truth, and nothing but the truth.

Those snazzy new tools you’ve got in the latest release of Chrome, those funky add-ons you’ve downloaded for Firefox … you do realise that Opera almost certainly had that functionality natively two or three years ago, right? Throughout its history, Opera has always been ahead of the game, it has always had features long before its rivals – it has so many features that can speed up your browsing and make everything easier that using any of the alternatives is like going back to a skateboard when you’re used to driving a Rolls Royce.[/font]

ok then lets start using corma then.

Hello Syed Arafat, Mozilla fire fox is good browser but in my point of view Google Chrome is best.

It is a matter of opinion… to be honest, for different reasons, for different ways of browsing, for different features… there are not better browser, just the browser of your preference

(@Stevie_D; Do you feel the same about Opera, now that they will be using someone else’s engine instead of their own?) :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes. As a user, I don’t care what rendering engine they use, as long as it works. By and large, Webkit works. As long as Opera retains its features, and continues to innovate new ones, that’s why I use it.

Does Opera have a “sync with mobile” option? Aka all my bookmarks and open tabs are visible on my mobile

Yes, Opera Link allows you to sync any devices with a single account. If you also have to use a device that doesn’t run Opera, you can even access your account through the web interface, and so get into your bookmarks through whatever browser you are stuck with.

Google Chrome is best option as I’m using it and never faced with issues.