Seeking free notes or task site/application

Hi,

So I’m looking for a free hosted or PC driven application that will allow me to take notes for each day (long notes) & it also has a search function that works so I can search the notes for kws.

I used to use Hyper Office, but I couldn’t search, plus it cost a lot every month since it does a lot of other things.

Then I found Reminder Fox & was sooo excited, but it has a lot of bugs & erases the notes which really pisses me off, plus the search function isn’t working. I’ve complained several times & even moved to Fx from TB. It worked better & then started erasing the notes again.

I know there’s Remember the Milk, but I don’t think you can search & it’s not very user friendly IMO.

Any ideas? I basically use it for each day to notify myself of calls & the notes that tell me what happened with the calls.

Thanks

Michelle

Have you looked at Evernote? It’s pretty popular for note-taking and organization between computer / mobile as well.

http://evernote.com

Oh THANK YOU VERY much.

I thought it was only for clipping things & I found it confusing when I was rushing thru it, so I didn’t know you could just take notes.

I figured that part out in like 5 minutes & it searches & works!!! YIPPEEEE. :slight_smile:

Have a great wknd.

Michelle