Sell Photos!

How can i sell my photos online ?
And what’s the best place to sell my photos with a good price ?

THanks!

Shutterstock is the best-known site for selling photos. It’s fairly straightfoward to use, and has a good reputation.

But don’t expect to make any serious money from it. Unless you’re a particularly skilled photographer with a large collection of photos to sell, the chances are you’ll only make pennies. That’s not just true of Shutterstock, but of all the similar sites.

But don’t let that stop you giving it a try.

Mike

creat a lbum ana sale it in amazon and u gonna get some good money

Here are few places that mentioned on http://www.sitepoint.com/15-places-to-sell-your-photos/ for selling photos online.

Selling though microstock agencies is a good way of earning passive income online, but you will need to submit a lot of the “right” shots that sell, and be doing it regularly.

^ this, but before this really develops into the steady passive income, you should build a good portfolio on multiple sites (or be exclusive at istock - not recommended). You would need a decent amount of quality and commercial images.

Needless to say, don’t expect this to be a smooth, easy ride - be prepared for some pointless rejections :wink:

If you are interested in marketing your pictures i suggest that you do a course on the subject this will save you a lot of time in doing your own research as there can be pitfalls if you don’t know what you are doing things like protecting your rights to your image etc. etc. this would be a good starting point.

<snip>