Send SMS/Email Function in php.....plz help

Hi,

I am running a yellow pages directory…and I want to add the feature of send email and SMS to the customer email or mobile…but truely I don’t have idea as how this can be implemented…Any of your suggestion and help would be highly appreciated.

For example…if user search for Computer Repairs…so…I want to send the search results…to the customer email or phone…entered by customer.

THanks a lot for your consideration…I am not asking a lot help…but tell me if there something similar to this which can help me…

Thanks a lot!!

For SMS you’ll need to find an SMS gateway… They’ll have an API you can use to send SMS…

For e-mail you should start by reading up on the mail() function or using an existing library liek SwiftMailer or PHPMailer and then seeing how far you can get…

Thanks Immerse,

I know the mail() function but I have to mail search results as how can I transfer 4 search results to a mail function.

Further, I am using a checkbox with each result…and allotting the unique id for for each checkbox as record…now I want to email the recoreds checked by user.

So, can you help me as what logic wold work with tihs…???

I am bit confused…

Thanks