Sending and receiving emails from multiple email addresses?

Hi guys,

We are trying to achieve the following;

We need/have multiple email addresses that we would like to all arrive at one central inbox, eg:

info@mydomain.co.uk
admin@mydomain.co.uk
info@myotherdomain.com
admin@myotherdomain.com

but when responding to emails from each of these addresses from that one central inbox, we need to ensure that they are delivered to the recipient using the relevant email address and associated business footer.

Can this be done using Google apps?
Thanks

I am also using Google business apps.

This video tutorial shows you how to set up an alias email account in your one central email account. I have several email accounts feeding to one since I wish to only log in to 1 account.

If you need additional help to above video tutorial, contact Google support via your Google business app account. They have great chat session help, I have used it several times.

Good luck,

Braulio

1 Like

Yes. You can add sender accounts in Gmail, so that when a message is directed to an address, you respond with that corresponding address. You can have signatures for those addresses, as well. Google “adding sender accounts to gmail”.

This seems like a good starting point: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22370?hl=en

A couple of moments of research goes a long way :wink:

Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.