Hi, can anyone suggest the off page otpimzation technique that provides high value for increasing the page rank.
The only off page technique required to increase page rank is getting more and more quality backlinks. Your PR will increase only if you get good quality backlinks from websites having good page rank and link profile.
Plan and analyze your website according to seo activities
Quality back links help to get more traffic
Participate in social medias like Face Book, Twitter and linked in
Find the sticky FAQ thread in internet marketing forum. You all question have already answered there.
In regards to your question here below is a thread on this forum that will provide some help:
In addition as stated on earlier posts, there are many strategies for off page optimization:
- Classified Submissions. You can try to advertise your products or services for free. Try Kugli, Craigslist and Vivastreet and yellowpages.com
- Press Release Promotion. Submit new products via sites like corporatewire.net, newswiretoday.com, .i-newswire.com
- Article Submission. Submit articles popular article sites like Go Articles, Ezine, Buzzle Now Public.
- Video Promotions. Share your product or services that you offer via sites like YouTube, Virool, Metacafe, Dailymotion.
- Social Marketing. Use sites such as StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, Propeller.
- Forum Postings. Start a discussion and share topics with the community.Bring helpful commentary that can increase the likelihood of getting linked.
Keep in mind these are just some techniques, but be aware that some of the sites listed above do not provide a do-folllow link.
As mentioned all over this forum you want to have diversity with regards to do follow and no follow.
Guest posts/articles work well. Also links inside content such as blog posts and articles on relevant websites. Social votes also help.
making friends within the industry and getting them to let you put your content on their site is a great way to earn high quality links and gain targeted traffic from their sites.
creating good infographics and spreading them through your blog and social media and a mailing list is a great way to earn real links that will help your sites authority more than any web directory ever could.
OFF page activities are quite necessary for SEO
do follow backlinks
No offense, but these techniques are a little outdated. Shear volume won't give you authority like it used to, you need to focus on getting the high quality links instead of the ones everyone else has. You can also forget about keyword specific anchor text, that will just raise red flags unless it is done tastefully.