SEO database content

Hi,

I am building a website and the content will be stored in database.

I have a read on google webmaster website, that if I create sitemap.xml, google will use it to crawl the site from my understanding. so is that mean I just create entry for every article and product on sitemap.xml google will use it as it browse the content from database and index them?

i.e. if I create entry for url like http://www.elixir.com.au/solutions.cfm?docId=7 where solutions.cfm is just a template to display document info from database, and google will index that page if I put that url on sitemap.xml?

does other search engines like yahoo and bing will read the sitemap.xml like google as well to index content that store in database?

also I read article that search engine index based on tag like <h1>, <h2>, <h3>, <b>.
I use dreamweaver for editor, when I bold the text it uses <strong> instead <b>, will <strong> has the same SEO ranking as <b> or I need to replace all <strong> to <b>?

I apprecaited if you could give me guidance on what is the best way to build website with database SEO friendly.

Thank you.

Regards

• Haris -

yes

yes

yes, that’s fine, don’t change the <strong> tags