SEO hire ? whom to hire?

Hi,

Is there a best SEO optimization available on the net ? if yes please provide links as who are the best ?

Make sure that your site is well-built and contains rich, meaningful content. Then save your money. :smiley:

When you pay for SEO services you are looking for domain knowledge, not knowledge of the various SEO spam techniques that “get you to the top of Google”.

If I were you, I’d look at what sector your company is in and hire someone with a proven background over a number of years with that sector.

Moved this over to the SEO forum.

While I think ralph and ULTiMATE are dead on [search is really about a computer trying to understand if your site is good for a human so be good to humans by being well built, well written and well linked too] in that you’ll do just fine on your own, there are times when expertise is good to bring on.

But with all experts, there’s a big question to ask first – what do you want? Or really, what are you willing to pay?

If you want to spend 50 bucks a month your outcome is going to be significantly different than if you have a 200k annual seo budget to play with [although I’ve seen some great ‘cheap’ guys and bad ‘enterprise’ ones so it’s not all about the amount you spend].

There is no best, so don’t rack your brain over this small step. There are some off page (high authority backlinks vs. low authority backlinks,etc…) and on page factors (title/header/categories) that determine where your website will end up in the search engines. It all depends on who your target audience (market) is and who you are competing against (other websites).

I am shearing a link with you where you can check which factors are important for better search engine optimization:- webconfs.com/15-minute-seo.php

SEO is not rocket science. If you are active on internet, you can do it yourself by giving some time daily as SEO is a continuous process. If you are paying a company to do SEO, I bet you would be in trouble coz they do a lot of black hat techniques to get you ranked high in 5-6 months, which might hurt your website in long run.

Off Topic:

I absolutely agree with that. It’s actually rocket surgery.

Well hiring good SEO is much more typical task the doing by yourself.I recommend you go for some freelancer sites and hire any reputed firm from there.But don’t forget to check their previous experience.

Before Hiring any one for seo wirk, please check his / her
domain knowledge,
seo exeprience
ranking achivement
traffic on his optimized website
page rank of websites, he optimized
check for title and meta uniqueness (also meaningful not stuffing)

The best way to hire any SEO, i would like to suggest you that go for any of SEO Company. At any SEO Company you will get professional services as well full support at any time.

Before hiring any of the SEO people you must check his/her knowledge about:-
1.Know about SEO
2.He has already a blogger
3.Must have domain knowledge
4.Must have knowledge of HTML
5.Analytical skills

I recommend to lease an outsourcing firm, instead of using a freelancers who are working from home. Outsourcing company has supervisor who manage their staff to ensure utmost productivity and quality of work.

Its better to hire a freelance if you have a small and limited budget, but if you have hire budget and bigger vision of your business then i should suggest you to go with an SEO company

Save MONEY and hire yourself :slight_smile: Don’t waste money on things that you can do yourself, unless you are very lazy :lol:

Many people suggest that you do it yourself. It is okay for those who have the time and energy. But if you are a established company, it is better to hire a professional company and concentrate on your business rather than try and learn everything from scratch.

The simplest strategy to obtain precious back links could well be to purchase a backlink bundle, this will minimize along on investigation time. Backlink packages are typically a bundle that may be despatched out deliver on your preferred e-mail correct for a fixed price tag.

That is unlikely to be a very effective strategy, as if you’re just buying let’s say 1000 links, you’re likely to get links from pages that are never seen by anyone and will be completely worthless. Not to mention that paid links must be "nofollow"ed so Google will ignore them completely.

one must buy backlinks from a reputed company and all links should be do-follow.

Hire only those seo optimizer who use only ethical or white hat seo techniques.

If you buy links and they are not marked as “nofollow”, that is in contravention of Google’s rules and requirements, and if they find out that you’ve been buying links in this way, they will drop you like hot lead, and you’ll never be seen in the first 100 pages again. Is that a risk you want to take?