SEO needed + advice

Hello All,

I am quite new to this forum…

To start with I am looking for some advice for what to look at when looking for someone for some SEO services … and we currently have a few amount of clients (Canada, Japan, Germany, UK, Israel and Holland). I am constantly monitoring what other agencies are doing and I guess it is all coming down to SEO when looking for new clients. How can I achieve this and who is the best to employ for this type of task.? Agencies are charging sky high.

I would appreciate very much your replies/help or messages.

Best Regards!

Have you tried on elance / Odesk to seek for professionals to do the SEO for you at a decent price? Dont forget its mandatory to have a Facebook and other social network account that you keep updated to promote your site.

Azzbroker,

I would say the primary things you want to look for are a decent history (for example has been in business for more than 5 years), has a portfolio of clients for you to look at and lots of references. You are right that prices are high because in general, SEO is a very time consuming and specialized task. Not a lot of people know how to do it well and it takes a lot of footwork and perseverance to be successful.

With that in mind, remember that you get what you pay for. You may very well be able to find someone on elance or one of those sites that will do good work but do your homework. Make sure they know what they are talking about and that you can get AND SPEAK WITH references. There are tons of people out there promising the moon for next to nothing and they can’t deliver. That doesn’t mean paying someone an arm and a leg means you are getting good service but reputable agencies charge a lot of money for a reason; they are good at what they do and they can deliver results.

I’m not sure if you are looking for someone who is local to you but I can recommend two businesses that I know have a good track record however they are expensive.

Hope that helps,

Shawn

When Hiring a seo provider check the following

Where is there own website ranked in search engines
Is there any monthly contracts. If yes do not work with them because even you dont like there work u have to continue working with them for years till your contract is over
if they use white hat or black hat
websites which they have ranked on Google for there clients
What all they do in seo like blog commenting etc
Can the company write good contents because nowadays all seo is to write good contents so people can link to u

I think this should help you out to avoid any scams out there