SEO Off Page Activities are Dead? tell me please

While it is true that content is still king, it doesn’t mean that off page SEO is dead. You’ve mentioned guest blogging in your post. This strategy works - you just have to provide high quality content and publish your work on authoritative sites.

<snip>

Now Google give high priority to those websites who gets natural back-links. So SEO expert must need to find ways to attract natural links towards website. Depending upon industry segment you will have to use different mythology to develop natural backlinks. Believe me, this strategy help you to push your website upwards.

The google offpage seo is still alive and you can rank with building links to your site , but be safe build like 10 links per day, i do like that

Nowdays Off page optimization is centered around natural link building strategy ( as i told earlier ). Count of links don’t matter. A reference (natural links) from a reputed news website like Forbes weight more than 10 links from normal websites.

We seem to have covered this issue fairly thoroughly, and the OP has never returned. I’m closing the thread before it becomes repetitive.

Thanks all who contributed.