SEO promption

I have my PHP website and face difficult to promote. I do a lot of things to promote like directory submission, Articals, forum posting, blog post and get link after few days it brake. Can anyone advice me why it happen.

Hi @gurbaksh and welcome to the forums.

From the sound of things, you’ve been reading bad advice about link-building. The techniques you list are more likely to be seen as Spamming, so it’s no wonder the links are swiftly removed.

If you’re new to SEO, I’d highly recommend that you read Google’s “Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide”, which will get you started in the right way.

There’s also a helpful Google video which will give you suggestions for proper link-building, but be warned that obtaining good links depends largely on having good-quality content, so it’s not an easy fix.

3 Likes

Thanks for share this good way to search engine optimization. I really appreciate that.

Do proper SEO of your website for your your website promotion if you think that my SEO is not sucessful then promote your website easily throug PPC or Fb ads

What would you consider “proper” vs. “improper”?

(i means proper here) acceptable Vs unacceptable by search engine

What determines that?

I think what we’re trying to say here is that it’s clear from @gurbaksh’s question that they are uncertain what is the correct method to use. I’ve suggested some Google resources which explain better methods to use than those listed in the first post. If you have something helpful to add, which isn’t already covered by those resources, then please do so, but remember to explain in sufficient detail for a beginner to understand.

Do proper SEO it already explained I means proper SEO here off-page and on-page elements

Nothing personal, but I understand the meaning of the word proper.

What I’d like to know is specifically, and in some detail, what you consider to be proper SEO, not a a definition of “proper”

we shouldn’t satsify with inbound links which we have already, we have to generate related traffic and related back links to the website, related backlinks means that should get inbound links from other website which has content same as our own website.

It’s been over three months and the OP has never returned, and it seems there’s nothing much left to say.

Thanks to those who contributed.