SEO strategy for my website

I have a website about antennas and antenna design. I am at the very bottom in google searches and I want to go up. I need a SEO strategy for my website. The address is www.communicationantennas.com

I need to have advices and offers in order to have a SEO, could you please help me ?

Here’s a few things you need to address straight away:

1. Page loading speed
    very slow for me, possibly a slow or overloaded web host/server
    move all javascript to the footer, having JS at the top of the document delays loading

2. Page titles
    they’re very generic/identical across pages and not really useful to anyone, not least search engines
    write unique and meaning titles for every page, the title should reflect the content you have on that page

First you will obviously have to work on on page optimziation, add sitemap , update the meta tags properly. Then you can move forward with off page optimization and start building some backlinks for your website. When doing link building you need to keep couple of things in mind.

1. Always get backlinks from related domains
  2. Always get backlinks from high PR domains

This kind of reply is well-meant, but not very helpful to a beginner. You know what you mean by “properly”, but you need to explain it carefully for somebody new to SEO.

Listing tasks doesn’t help a beginner who is unfamiliar with those tasks.

@communication - I’d advise you to start with Google’s “Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide”, which will give you a good grounding in the right way to go about SEO.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of free tools that can give you a full detailed report. You can start with Nibbler.

Ask @TechnoBear more about “sliders” and the Bear’s love of them… :wink:

I think you have a really pretty home page, but not so good for visitors or SEO.

I think the slider is a poor use of real estate, and I think your copy is too generic for SEO.

Just like a resume, you have just a few seconds to capture our interest before we move along.

For example, what does your business actually do??

You make antennas?

You sell antennas?

You teach people to repair antennas?

You teach people to install antennas?

You teach people to use antennas?

I left your website before I ever figured any of that out…

I am agree with @TechnoBear,

As I see that your website information as well as courses based.

I suggest that to review your competitor website too, that how they structured their website and things required for online courses website apart from seo optimization.

Think about who your customers are and how you are going to reach them. Reduce time in customer - agent interactions, centralize your knowledge base, improve customer contact points by means of customer community so that you can reach out at the right time to provide pre-sale and post-sale support. An appealing knowledge base and active community boosts the SEO weight of your website & drives you forward within your customer niche.

Yes, you need it to rank up of your website on search engine. Firstly, you need to optimize your website in term if site loading speed, image optimization, url, unique and descriptive title, meta description, etc. After that, use off page tactics to build backlinks for your site. Build quality links on higher authoritative websites.

Dear,First you are check your website loading speed ,you check you website images are very heavy or you are used flash in you website you are also do seo
onpage and seo offpage for your website then you get traffic and google rank.

I suggest File (Image, CSS, JS, HTML) Compression Method, it will help you to increase your website speed. And also do Onpage & Off-page search engine optimization for better result.

Do Social Networking sites promotions and Blog Posting, it will be more helpful.

you need to create backlinks and concentrate on your keywords. Use google’s keyword tool to track what are the most used keywords and try to see what is the best fit for you to rise yourself up in the competition.

Find hot topics from you niche and write better ones and them promote them. You know that content is king, right? :slight_smile:

It’s been over a month and the OP has never returned, so there seems little point in continuing this topic, which in any case seems to have become pretty general in nature.

Thanks to those who contributed.