SEO tool for WP

Which one is the best of wp thesis theme?

1. All in SEO
  2. SEO Yoast

Any replies to the OP’s question must contain an explanation of why that plugin is better for the wp thesis theme. Or why there is no difference.

I used all in SEO in the past. I changed from All in one to Yoast, Yoast has the ability to check whether your keywords has been optimized on your post, all in SEO do not have this feature.

To the OP I’d say, learn more about SEO then you can evaluate the products you want to use yourself. Sure you can get recommendations from others but there’s diverse opinion out in the ether about most things. Including these plugins. There’s nothing like being informed to empower yourself.

Both are well used products with downloads in the millions and regularly updated.

I’ve used both extensively, and my favorite is Yoast’s SEO for WP. It has some nice features like setting up your site with Alexa, Google Webmasters and Bing webmaster tools easily and also a Twitter card. It gives you visual feedback on how SEO-friendly your post/page is, and over time I’ve found I have learned to write better posts SEO-wise more quickly because of it. He updates it a lot, and adds nice features that users ask for, and it plays nice with other plugins(no conflicts). It’s one of my favorite plugins, actually.

My favorite is Yoast’s SEO for WP. It has some nice features like setting up your site with Alexa, Google Webmasters.but i have use both of us.

To date, I have yet notice any major changes in ranking after using SEO Tools plugins…

The only plugin I use for seo is Meta Description.

yoast is okay. it has xml sitemap generator. you can control do url rewriting too. it can generate og tags that is used for facebook