Seo trades in 2015

In 2015 what are the main seo trades which will change the seo industries view point?

Did you mean trades, or did you mean trends?

Either way, it’s a bit of a vague question. Why don’t you start the discussion by clarifying what you mean, and sharing your views? In particular, please explain why you have chosen a particular aspect. Otherwise, experience tells us that these type of threads rapidly degenerate into simple lists, which are of no interest to anybody.

If you are looking for SEO trend.

Then I must say that it is very difficult to give you any final conclusion.

Do only genuine and quality link building, Don`t focus on quantity backlink.

Focus on those stuff which are directly related to your user like website optimization, customer oriented content promotion, customer reviews and social media.

Hope this will help

SEO in 2015:

Create Mobile Friendly Website.
Focus on Local SEO.
Write Unique and Relevant Content. Post Blogs, Articles and Share Content on Social Media Platform.
Get High page domain authority back links.
Do Back Link Audit once in month.

Get the results…:slight_smile:

That applies to anybody posting. If this topic turns into a series of lists, it will be closed - especially as the OP has apparently lost interest.

i think your website design should be responsive and don’t make spam links back to your site

I think in 2015 trend it is more difficult to get high pr because of the penguin algorithm is more strict than panda algorithm.
It checks all the SEO friendly website details On-page and Off-page is well.
So in this time all the detail need to be perfect to get high score and ranking.
Poor ranking website or duplicate data will be deleted in future time.
For get high ranking needs to be improve On-page work as well as high pr backlink to get more and more traffic.

For SEO strategy creates killer blog and post it on social media, write relevant content or publish it, If you have complete knowledge of SEO then, do On page as well as Off page SEO activities, but without completing of On page don’t go for Off page.