SEO what's best nowadays?

As we all know, what was true a couple of years ago about SEO, it’s not true now.

What is in your opinion the best way to achieve better standings with search engines (in the following topics):

How many keywords?
Keyword type…, small caps, caps? Comma spacing, “ABC, ABC” or “ABC,ABC”?
Word density?
Page title?
File name?
Site description?

A lot varies depending on the keyword and how competitive it is really

How many keywords?
I tend to recommend less than ten to start with, maybe a couple more for geo targeting, if you are chasing highly competitive keywords then less so you can focus more on the important ones.

Keyword type…, small caps, caps? Comma spacing, “ABC, ABC” or “ABC,ABC”?
I always use lower case and leave a space after the comma, I don’t think it makes any difference though.

Word density?
Is important, there’s no hard and fast rules for it though, you have to experiment, a non-competitive keyword won’t need much density to do well, a highly competitive keyword such as “design” will need to get as dense as possible.

Page title?
Extremely important, always has been, place your keywords as early as possible in the page title.

File name?
I don’t think this matters much or maybe at all, it might even be part of the EMD update.

Site description?
As in META tag? A lot of people say meta tags are ignored but I still take the time to do them well, it’s just an opportunity to use keyword alternates from your page title eg “London web designer” to “web design company in London”

guest posting never get old but it should be done for loyal visitors more than just a backlink
reduce your page load speed and bounce rate
work more on getting high quality backlinks one page rank 9 is better than a 1000 backlink from 1 page rank

Best SEO practice

. Keyword should be 2 to 3 phrase
. Content should be fresh and innovative quality
. Keywords density should be 2 to 4 %
. Page title length should be 64 chracter
. Meta description should be descriptive and informative

Old SEO gone now don’t use exact match anchor text for your keyword, also don’t take links from irrelevant sites, go on quality not quantity, and guest posting and social media are the major sources of back links

I can’t say because SEO update Day by day

I think, use of key words and back linking are the best of SEO.

We seem to get the same short answers that we ever receive… and no debate at all. I’m closing the thread.